Hiring Date: Immediate
Location: Vientiane Capital
- Strategize manage and execute the vision for the Company regarding the land targets of 60,000 hectares.
- Manage and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, from government ministries to local communities.
- Ensure that staff development is at the forefront of the people management activities to allow for growth within the department area, including training plans, recruitment strategies and other staffing related activities.
- Be responsible for the Company’s Geographical Information System (GIS) for both land acquisition activities and forestry activities.
- Oversee the day to day activities for the department, including however not limited to, procuring items for surveys, maintaining document control, interdepartmental liaising to allow for continuity of activities, document control of SOP’s and other relevant documentation and daily, monthly and year reporting for internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor the budget and expenditures of the Land Department field surveys.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A relevant degree in either forestry management, agriculture, land management, land surveying and GIS is necessary
- Previous experience in a Management level role
- Has experience from working in an international organization.
- Experience working with government partners in Lao or similar country context
- Experience of land survey in Lao or similar country context
- Excellent IT skills with strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). (Experience of QGIS/ArcGIS, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, ODK is desired)
- Strong technical surveying skills, GPS, Drone Flying
- Driver’s license is required
- Proficiency in the Lao Language is desired
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, Health Insurance and a supportive and committed team environment. If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, then why not apply today!
Interested candidates should send CV, proof of qualifications and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Closing Date: 4th of July 2020